Enter your email address in the text box below to follow updates made to this page courtesy of FeedMyInbox.com.
Once redirected, click on the "Submit" button and you will receive updates to my blog in your inbox.



Thursday, June 30, 2011

Red Curry over Soba Noodles





































Ingredients

1 pkg organic firm tofu, pressed & cubed
1 tsp ghee
1 pkg soba noodles
2 cups cabbage, chopped
2 cups broccoli, cut into florets
1 cup snow peas
1 can bamboo shoots
1 cup large flake coconut
1 cup cilantro, chopped

Curry
3 Tbs red curry paste
2 cans light coconut milk
3 kaffir lime leaves
1 Tbs sriracha sauce
2 Tbs brown sugar
1 tsp himalayan salt

Directions

Brown tofu, 10 minutes on medium heat. Mix curry ingredients together, pour over tofu, let simmer 10-15 minutes.
Bring a large pot of water to a boil, add soba noodles and cook for 5 minutes. Add cabbage and broccoli to the water for the last 1 1/2 minutes. Drain, mix in curry sauce, bamboo shoots, coconut flakes, & snow peas. Garnish with cilantro.

I love curry dishes, so I thought I would play around with some ingredients to make my own version. This dish has all my favorite ingredients in it. Eric and I are crazy about bamboo shoots. I just got the large flake coconut and I saw it used on other food blogs, so I was eager to try it out. They just got it in at the co-op I go to, so if you can't find it just use the regular size coconut flakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment